Our Privacy Commitment
2GO collects personal information to provide products and services to our customers and stakeholders. 2GO uses collected personal information to perform services necessary for its legitimate business purposes such as but not limited to –
- Marketing Promos/Communications
- Booking of Tickets
- Shipping and Freight Services
- Brokerage Services
- Warehousing Services
- Food Deliveries
- Process Review/Improvement
- Customer Assistance
- Address Online queries or concerns
Your Personal Information
2GO collects, uses and/or processes any and all personal information necessary and mandatory for 2GO to perform its aforementioned Services. Such personal information may include the following:
- Company Name
- E-mail Address
- Telephone Number
Should you choose not to provide any of the above personal information, 2GO may not be able to accommodate your request or perform its Services.
2GO collects, uses and/or processes personal information by manual, physical, electronic or automated means. 2GO collects personal information in a manner it was sent to us, manually or electronically, or at 2GO‘s offices or online. 2GO will dispose or delete in a secure manner any such personal information in the event that such personal information is not, or no longer, necessary for the Purposes.
Only authorized 2GO personnel are granted access to personal information collected by 2GO. Personal information collected via the internet or other electronic methods is stored in a secure database, while physical records of personal information are stored in locked filing cabinets or in secured warehouse facilities.
2GO uses the personal information it collects only for the above-mentioned Purposes as is without further processing. If necessary, 2GO may subject the personal information to additional processing before using the same for such Purposes.
The term “processing” herein shall have the same meaning as provided in the IRR of the DPA, to wit: any operation or any set of operations performed upon personal information including, but not limited to, the collection, recording, organization, storage, updating or modification, retrieval, consultation, use, consolidation, blocking, erasure or destruction of data.
2GO stores and processes personal information only within the Philippines. 2GO shall comply with the applicable laws and regulations should it transfer the storage and/or processing thereof outside the country.
2GO will not share your personal information with third parties unless necessary for the above-mentioned Purposes and unless you give your consent thereto. Such third parties may include 2GO’s subsidiaries and affiliates as well as business partners, service providers and contractors or subcontractors. Any personal information shared with such third parties shall also be covered by the appropriate agreement to ensure that all personal information is adequately safeguarded.
Legal Disclaimer: We may disclose the Data when required by law or court order, or as requested by other government or law enforcement authorities, or in the good faith that disclosure is otherwise necessary or advisable including and without limitation to protect the rights or properties of 2GO. This also applies when we have reason to believe that disclosing the Data is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing interference with our rights or properties, whether intentionally or otherwise, or when anyone else could be harmed by such activities.
Our website is intended only for persons who are at least eighteen (18) years old. We neither offer products or services to, nor knowingly collect personal data of, persons below the age of eighteen (18) years (“Minors”) without any legal basis. Should we learn that we were provided with personal data of Minors, we will delete the same from our database unless there is legal basis for keeping and processing such personal data (e.g. contract entered into and/or consent given by the parent or legal guardian of the Minors on their behalf). If you are a Minor, please do not provide any personal data to us, such as your name, age, gender, email address, contact information and the like, and kindly consult your parent(s) or guardian(s) first before visiting any website.
2GO retains the personal information it collects only for the period allowed under the applicable laws and regulations, including but not limited to the DPA and IRR. 2GO shall immediately destroy or dispose in a secure manner any personal information the retention of which is no longer allowed under the said applicable laws and regulations.
Protection of Information
2GO have appropriate organizational, physical, and technical measures implemented to ensure that it protects the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of your information.
Responsibility and Right to Access or Correct
You are responsible for the accuracy and correctness of any personal information you provide to 2GO, as well as for the consequences of disclosing your personal information to 2GO and failure to provide the accurate, correct and updated personal information.
You have the right to be informed, to access, to object, to erasure or blocking, to damages, to file a complaint, to rectify, and to data portability in relation to your personal information, which you provided and which 2GO collected and stored, in accordance with the conditions and requirements under the DPA and IRR.
To access and/or correct or update such personal information, please contact the Data Protection Officer (DPO) by sending an email to email@example.com with your full name and the personal information you wish to access or to be corrected or updated. The DPO will contact you within the time required by the law and regulations. Where correction of personal information is not possible, the DPO shall explain the reason for refusing to make such correction.
Should you wish to obtain a hard copy or printout of such personal information, any and all costs related thereto shall be for your own account.
For inquiries regarding the processing of personal information stated in this Privacy Notice, as well as any concerns or complaints regarding data privacy, or the exercise of your rights as a Data Subject under the DPA, you may contact the DPO as follows, provided that any complaint should be in writing, clearly state the material facts, specify your contact information, include supporting evidence and be submitted to the following office address or email address:
The Data Protection Officer
Double Dragon Plaza Meridian
EDSA corner Diosdado Macapagal Avenue
Bay Area, Pasay City
Tel: (632) 528-7125
2GO may change this Privacy Notice from time to time by posting the updated version of the Privacy Notice. You are encouraged to visit this site frequently to stay informed about how 2GO uses your personal information.
© 2004. 2GO. This site is protected by the intellectual property laws on copyright and trademarks of the Republic of the Philippines. All rights reserved and any unauthorized use, imitation, appropriations or other acts of infringement, whether directly or indirectly, are strictly prohibited and shall be subject to both civil and criminal prosecution.
INFORMATION ON THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”. 2GO DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
USE OF THE INFORMATION AND FEATURES ON THIS SITE ARE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. 2GO WILL IN NO EVENT BE LIABLE TO ANY PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR OTHER DAMAGES UNDER ANY THEORY OF LAW FOR ANY ERRORS IN THE INFORMATION AND FEATURES ON THIS SITE, OR FOR THE USE OF ANY INFORMATION OR FEATURES AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS, DATA, OR DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEMS, EVEN IF YOU HAVE ADVISED 2GO OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
There are links in this area which allow you to visit the sites of other companies. Neither these sites nor the companies to whom they belong are controlled by 2GO. 2GO makes no representations concerning the information provided in these sites nor the quality or acceptability of the products or services offered by the companies referenced in these sites. 2GO has not tested and makes no representations regarding the correctness, performance or quality of any software found at these sites. You should research and assess the risks, which may be involved in accessing and using any software on the Internet before using it.
2GO does not accept ideas, concepts, or techniques for new services or products through its web site. If such information is received, it will not be considered confidential and 2GO will be deemed free to use, communicate and exploit such information in any manner it chooses.
Access and Use
1. All materials contained on the website WWW.2GO.COM.PH (THIS SITE) are protected by international trademark and copyright laws and must only be used for personal, non-commercial purposes. This means that you may only view or download material from THIS SITE for your own use and you must keep all copyright and other proprietary notices attached to the downloaded material. You may not download any photo, music, or video.
2. The reproduction, duplication, downloading, distribution (including by way of e-mail, fax or other electronic means, publication, modification, copying or transmission of material from THIS SITE is STRICTLY PROHIBITED unless you have obtained the prior written consent of 2GO The material covered by this prohibition includes, without limitation, any text, graphics, logos, photographs, audio or video material or stills from audiovisual material available on THIS SITE. The use of materials from THIS SITE on any other web site or networked computer environment is similarly prohibited. Requests for permission to reproduce or distribute materials found on THIS SITE can be made by contacting 2GO in writing to info@2GO.com.ph.
3. You are strictly prohibited from creating works or materials that derive from or are based on the materials contained in THIS SITE including, without limitation, fonts, icons, link buttons, wallpaper, desktop themes, on-line postcards and greeting cards and unlicensed merchandise. This prohibition applies regardless of whether the derivative materials are sold, bartered or given away. You are strictly prohibited from copying, decompiling or reverse engineering any program code, scripts, forms, applets, html, databases, source files found on this website.
4. By using the services found on this website, you agree to be bound by all of the terms of this Agreement. Online Tracking Tools are free services of 2GO. 2GO reserves the right to charge for this Service in the future. In such event, we will notify you in advance, and give you an opportunity to subscribe to this service. We reserve the right to change the terms of this Agreement or to modify any features of this service at any time. By registering for this service and/or continuing to use this service after the posting of Notices regarding such changes, you agree to be bound by such changes.
5. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless 2GO, its directors, officers, managers, employees, shareholders, parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, and licensors, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this Agreement, or the failure to fulfill any obligations relating to your account incurred by you or any other person using your account. We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us. Articles or Opinions by columnists reflects the legal or business opinions of the author. It is not meant as legal or business advise nor should it be construed as such. To obtain legal or business advise on your particular case, please seek legal assistance from a qualified attorney or professional specializing in those matters.