Investor Relations Program
2GO warrants giving relevant and timely information about the company to bank analysts, fund managers, potential investors and the general public.
This will be done by:
- Ensuring that all relevant information are communicated in a well-defined and professional manner
- Ensuring that all company undertakings pertaining to investor relations are performed within the rules and regulations of the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), Philippine Stock Exchange (PSE) and all other governing bodies.
- Ensuring that all relevant information are communicated accurately and in a timely manner
This is mainly communicated thru:
- Annual Stockholders Meetings
- Regular Company Disclosures to SEC and PSE
- Annual Report given to the Stockholders
- Meetings with bank analysts, fund managers and potential investors