Operations (Performance) Manager Key Accountabilities:
1. Identify and project manage specific, prioritized improvement projects against the most important areas for operations performance improvement in the areas of vessel operations, container yard management, container handling equipment, hotel housekeeping, hotel food & beverage, passenger terminal, equipment resource management, and claims.2. Lead the recurring Network Performance Review governance cycle to ensure that the business is always focused on the top performance issues.
3. In conjunction with the Head for Commercial Operations, set a clear roadmap for how the business will improve operational performance on a one-year time horizon.
4. Conduct and act upon impact assessments to quantify risks to operations performance.
5. Conduct analysis to identify financial benefits of operations performance improvements and, based on the results, develop and present business cases as required.
6. Lead initiatives with other areas of the business to cross-functionally improve the passenger experience.
7. Collaborate with and support the other members of the Freight and Passenger Service Delivery team as required.
8. Function as the subject matter expert for operational performance data in the business.
9. In conjunction with the Head for Commercial Operations, set a vision for data infrastructure improvement and collaborate with Digital Solutions to make the vision a reality.
10. Spearhead the development of new user-friendly reports and data analysis tools that will revolutionize the way the business views operational performance data.
11. Equip the different departments to make sure they have the data they need to succeed in improving operational excellence.
12. Lead collaborative efforts with the rest of the business to establish robust data entry processes and maintain excellent data quality.
13. Ensure all work coming out of the operations team is of high quality.
14. Develop team members to build a high-performing team.
16. Provide regular updates to the Head for Commercial Operations and to other senior leadership on progress against key actions and projects.
17. Ensure the team is prioritizing work to deliver rapid action on most important issues.
18. Other duties as may be required.