Responsible in the preparation, analysis and maintenance of reports, and communicating information and recommendations to various stakeholders and the management in order to come up with strategies, actions and decisions that will help improve competitiveness and increased revenues. Monitors competitors activities and gathers relevant market data.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
1. Generates accurate and timely statistical reports on a regular and/or ad hoc basis.
2. Provides analysis report on Travel statistics, pointing out areas that are successful and those that need improvement.
3. Gathers information on competitors, and conduct analysis on volumes, prices, schedules and promotions to be able to provide market share and data that will be used in pricing analysis and decisions.
4. Maintains all travel-related data to be made available to all stakeholders when needed.
5. Assists in the preparation of travel budget and the monitoring of its accomplishment.