To develop, guide and manage the implementation of the Environment, Health and Safety operational plan, policy and
programs in order to ensure that 2GO maintains best EHS practices and standards in place in line with its vision, mission
and objectives and meet local and international standards.
HSE Supervisor is responsible for ensuring the safety and environmental compliances on site by assessing risks,
implementing actions plans and ensuring the respect of Group policies and local regulations.
1. Ensure total compliance to EHS Standards and work instructions based on Corporate, Customer HSEMS and ESMS standards that will lead to achievement of Customer contracted KPIs.
2. Ensure EHS regulatory compliance and administrate legal documentation related to DOLE, EMB, LLDA (if applicable) and other related authorities.
3. Coordinate with internal customer (BU) regarding specific EHS requirements to ensure that all documents and records are controlled based on the EHS system, customer and other legal requirements.
4. Participate and provide advisory support on Safety/Environmental incident or accident investigation exercise.
5. Coordinate, develop, establish, implement, review, improve and update constantly site HIRAC and EAIA
6. Develop a culture of excellence in safety, environment, sustainability & cost consciousness
7. Evaluate cluster’s OSH performance through the assessment of company commitment, legal compliance, worker’s participation and effectiveness of control measures at workplace.
8. Coordinate closely with Area Operations Manager in any non-conformance affecting site EHS Performance
9. Facilite data collection, consolidation, analysis and reporting of EHS related performance of each site.
10. Supervise total implementation of EHS Management Systems in the assigned cluster
11. Train employees and other services associates on Environment, Health and Safety (internal and/mandatory)
12. Assist Site with customer and regulatory bodies inspection and/or audit
13. Assist in monitoring the progress of all corrective and preventive actions on OHS and Environmental matters undertaken by the Department heads.
13. Coordinate and assist in the preparatin and submission of EHS Reports