Duties and Responsibilities
· Ensure total compliance to Standard Operating Procedures, Work instructions and standards based on Corporate/ Customer OHS/ ENV Manual, ISO 45001/ ISO14001 standards and legal/ other requirements that will lead to achievement of Customer contracted KPIs as well as compliance obligations/ legal and other requirements.
· Assume overall control and maintenance of the Safety/ Environmental Management System of 2GO Group Inc. to ensure effective implementation and compliance.
· Ensure implementation of OHS/ ENV audits and walkthroughs
· Train Employees and other services associates on OHS/ ENV Programs
· Coordinate with BU/ sites regarding specific requirements and technical specifications.
· Track and raise Health, Safety and Environment related reports.
· Assist and coordinate with BU / site OIC or Operations Manager in any non-conformance affecting the Health, Safety and Environment Management.
· Coordinate with BU / site regarding specific OHS/ ENV standards and with other regulatory bodies regarding legislation, specific requirements, and technical specifications.
· Track and raise required OHS/ ENV reports till closure
· Conducts all ISO 45001/OHS and ISO 14001 ENV trainings.
· Assist in monitoring the progress of all corrective and preventive actions on OHS/ ENV matters undertaken by the operation heads.
· Ensure that all documents and records are controlled based on the Health, Safety and Environment system, customer, and other legal requirements
· Manage process changes by discerning potential environmental risk involved and provide mitigation plans prior to executions.
· Develop Culture of customer excellence, flexibility, OHS/ ENV & cost consciousness
· Work with BU / Site operations management to develop employee motivation with team spirit and commitment through Process Improvement
· Assist and coordinate with site SO1, SO2, OIC or Operations Manager/ Supervisor in any non-conformance affecting OHS/ ENV.
· On-time review and approval of OHS/ ENV SOP/ WI.
· Conduct and update Hazard Identification & Risk Assessment (HIRA), Environmental Identification (EIA) Job Safety Analysis (JSA) and Legal and Other Requirements Registry (LORR) to ensure all hazard and risk are identified, monitored and controlled and compliance obligations are met.