- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) in Computer Science/Information Technology, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Required Skill(s): CISA
Preferably Assistant Manager/Manager specialized in IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- At least 7 years of full-time experience in internal auditing, external auditing, operations, accounting, business analysis, or program evaluation, including three years supervisory or project management experience related to IT. A graduate degree in business administration, public administration, or a related field, or professional certification in a related area such as IT auditing, fraud auditing, or accounting may substitute for one year of required experience. The combination of a graduate degree and a certification may substitute for two years of required experience.
- Knowledge of and skill in applying internal auditing and accounting principles and practices, IT controls and operations standards such as Control Objectives for IT (COBIT) or the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) and managementprinciples and preferred business practices.
- Work involves leading or conducting performance, financial, compliance, and information technology audit projects;
providing consulting services to the organization’s management and staff; providing key input to development of the
annual audit plan; and providing training and coaching to internal audit staff.
- Maintains all organizational and professional ethical standards and ensures internal audit activities are carried out in compliance with The IIA’s International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing (Standards).
- Manages the performance of IT audit procedures such as data extraction, analysis, and security reviews utilizing software tools. Monitors the progress of engagements against planned timeline and budget.
- Acts as liaison with IT business partners to ensure full understanding of data flow, data integrity, and system security.
Directs and assesses information technology control elements to mitigate IT risks regarding the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of business information.
Performs related work as assigned by the chief audit executive.